Your music will be heard by more than 1.500.000 EDM lovers from all our Social Platforms (and our partners networks) + the visitors that are coming here to read about Hardwell, Calvin Harris, festival news or maybe studio equipment. It’s enough to try our services once to be convinced about our promotion power.
Just imagine, 45.000 site visitors/month plus our fans from our fast growing social platforms will hear your music. And the best part is that if we don’t think your track is good enough, you will receive a full refund, so you don’t have anything to lose!
If you want to promote your music with us, we can provide professional reviews posted on our website and of course our Social Platforms support. Our website is visited by at least 45.000 (and rising) EDM lovers every month. So a good spot on the main page will assure you a good chance that your track will be listened and appreciated. From our experience, the best way to promote your music is with support from blogs and websites. Because your track will stay there for months and it can be heard even after you totally forget about it. We will make sure to promote your track on our social platforms on the peak hours, this way it will be more effective.
1. Offer 1 – 35 $ (We will post your track on peak hours on our Facebook Page, Twitter, Facebook Group , plus FREE REPOST ON SOUNDCLOUD, from EDM Nations main channel and our partners) and FREE pitching to our Spotify playlists.
– we will write a review for your track and we will post it as FEATURED on our main website page.
– 1 x FREE SOUNDCLOUD REPOST on peak hour. (Main Channel + partners)
– Adding your track to our main Spotify Playlist (5k followers and growing)
– Your track will be reposted on SoundCloud by an additional 200k – 1M followers from other networks ) (Trades with another networks from SC Planner).
– Instagram and Facebook story with your track (with tag to your Instagram account)
Because we have REAL and devoted fans, not bots just to impress you, we can actually deliver you REAL exposure, plays and fans. This is WHY we don’t accept any kind of submissions. If we like your work we will proceed with the promotion of your track. If we don’t like what we hear, you will receive a full refund, so you don’t have anything much to lose, isn’t it?.
The biggest artists and record labels from the music industry are supported by us, so why not you also? Use the form bellow to submit your music for promotion: