We had the opportunity to chat with Jack Wins and we didn’t missed it ! Below, you can read the full interview :
Hey guys – thank you for taking your time for this interview!
- How have you kept inspired during the past year in lockdown?
JW: Just keep thinking of the good times ahead and reflecting that in the productions – I think ‘Light Up My Life’ is a great example of that!
- Can you tell us the driving forces behind your revival of Madonna’s smash it?
JW: I remember the original very well as a kid as my sister used to listen to Madonna a lot.
Fast forward to 2019 and I hear the track in my car and the ‘light up my life’ hook just really stood out to me, so decided to put the initial idea together. Joe got on board after that and we finished it off together.
- How was your experience collaborating with each other?
JW: Short, but sweet and fun 😊
- Who are the legends on your bucket list to collaborate with?
JW: Pharrell, Nile rodgers
- You’re both on a release roll, how do you keep your productions fresh?
JW: By having fun with it and keep listening to other music to stay in inspired
- Have you spent a lot of time in the studio during lockdown?
JW: For me it’s been a bit of a balancing act with doing home schooling with my your daughter and working in the studio. So even though I’ve been at home a lot, I don’t feel I have really spent more time in the studio than usual 😊
- What do you have in store release wise and are there any other exciting projects on the horizon?
JW: Lots of fun releases in the pipeline, including a collab with Swedish bros ‘ManyFew’, which is something a bit different but fun!
- Finally, do you have a quick message to your fans?
JW: Thanks for supporting me – stay safe, keep your head up and think of the good times ahead!