Hey Chico – thank you for taking your time for this interview! It’s great to have a first chat with you.
1. First of all, congratulations, you’ve had an amazing year with the likes of ‘Somebody’s Watching Me’, ‘Cloud 9’ and ‘Speechless’. How’s the experience been for you?
Thank you so much! This year was crazy for me in 2 ways. A lot of releases and no shows… I hope everything will be back to normal soon.
2. What’s been your personal highlight of 2020?
I moved to Mexico, Tulum in November for a couple of months! Best decision of the year. Found a lot of inspiration here.
3. You’re renowned for keeping listeners on their toes with your sound. What are the particular genres you are drawn to?
I really love the house / deep house vibes. I’m trying to add more and more of that in my new music. A classic house song is coming soon and I can’t wait!
5. How was your experience collaborating with B-Case?
It was amazing to work with this talented guy! I love his work and can’t wait to work again with him.
6. Who are the legends on your bucket list to collaborate with?
Coldplay for sure! I love them since I was a little kid.
7. Have you spent a lot of time in the studio during lockdown?
Yes I did but also took some time to take it easy and work on myself. I started meditating and reading books etc.
8. What do you have in store release wise and are there any other exciting projects on the horizon?
More and more music is coming. I’m happy to work together with Spinnin’ Records lately. More tech house stuff is coming too!
9. Finally, do you have a quick message to your fans?
Take care. Everything is going to be normal soon. I hope to see you guys soon. Much loveFollow us on socials