Tiësto just announced the release date for his brand new album “The London Sessions”. This one is a collection of house tracks inspired by and recorded in London. The album will feature tracks in collaboration with many artists, going from Rita Ora, Mabel, Becky Hill, Snoop Dogg and many more.
“The London Sessions” will be released on May 15th and you can check out the full tracklist below!
01. God Is A Dancer (with Mabel)
02. Nothing Really Matters (with Becky Hill)
03. Ride (with The Kid Daytona and ROE)
04. Ritual (with Rita Ora and Jonas Blue)
05. Jackie Chan (with Dzeko feat Post Malone and Preme)
06. Lifestyle (feat KAMILLE)
07. On My California (with Shaun Frank feat Snoop Dogg and Fontwell)
08. BLUE (feat Stevie Appleton)
09. Round & Round (feat GALXARA)
10. Lose You (feat ILIRA)
11. Over You (feat Becky Hill)
12. What’s ItGonna Be (feat KAMILLE)
13. Insomnia (feat Violet Skies)