Will Sparks has had an amazing year so far! The music producer has released some incredible tunes and he’s recently announced the second phase of his Europe Tour, that will see him performing in venues from France, Greece, Italy, Romania, Spain, Germany and more. Due to this ocassion, we’ve had the chance to have a little chat with this mastermind and you can check out our exclusive interview below. Enjoy!
- Hello, Will! How have you been lately?
Been very well thank you! Mid way through my Europe summer tour, so enjoying the vibes.
2) First of all, since we’re already halfway through 2018, we’d like you to tell us how has the year been for you so far?
It’s been a crazy first half of 2018. I’ve released some sick tracks, toured Australia, Asia, North America and Europe. Second half of the year is going to be just as wild.
3) What is the one thing you’re proudest of in 2018?
Would have to be selling out my first solo headline show in my home city of Melbourne!
4) In terms of new music, we know you released „Guilty As Sin” last month. Can you give us more details about your latest production?
I’m working on some different stuff lately. Been trialing sounds I wouldn’t usually work with, but you’ll all just have to stay tuned!
5) Also, we’ve seen that you just announced the phase two of your tour across Europe. Where are you most excited to play?
Oh man, so many great shows coming up. If I had to choose a few that stand out, I’d say Minitry of Sound London, Untold Festival Romania, Coloursfest Glasgow, and New Horizons Festival Germany. Also just played Airbeat One Festival which was huge!
6) Amongst the shows you announced, you also revealed that you’ll be playing at Untold Festival in Cluj, Romania. What do you have in store for your Romanian fans?
Excited to be showcasing what I do to the Romanian fans! Prepare for some heavy tunes!
7) Do you have any final words you would like to say to our readers?
Thank you for taking the time to read my interview! I always love giving insights as to what I’m doing.