Every day for the past week, Tomorrowland’s One World Radio has been taking listeners on a magical journey through the best music in the history of Belgian Dance as part of the entire Made in Belgium week. Today featured the countdown and grand finale of The Made in Belgium Top 100, after the People of Tomorrow massively voted for their favorite tracks and One World Radio compiled everything into the brand-new chart with the most iconic Belgian dance artists and tracks, featuring Amelie Lens, Charlotte de Witte, Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike, Lost Frequencies, Netsky, Push, Stromae, Yves Deruyter, Yves V and many more.
Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike‘s iconic anthem ‘Mammoth‘ has been voted as the absolute number 1 by music fans around the world. The legendary timeless trance record ‘Universal Nation’ by Push takes the 2nd place, while the Belgian drum and bass producer & musician Netsky finishes 3rd with his old school remix ‘Everyday’.
The Top 10 of The Made in Belgium Top 100
- Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike, Moguai – Mammoth (+1)
- Push – Universal Nation (-1)
- Rusko – Everyday (Netsky Remix) (+16)
- Jones & Stephenson – The First Rebirth (-1)
- Lost Frequencies – Are You With Me (=)
- Stromae – Alors On Danse (+1)
- Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike, Wolfpack – Ocarina (+36)
- Fiocco – Afflitto (+1)
- Netsky – Come Alive (-5)
- Charlotte de Witte – Doppler (highest new entry)